If you’re looking for more information about immigrants’ rights struggles in the US and Oregon, ROP encourages you to look into these sources:
- First, sign up for ROP’s Immigration Fairness Network by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the office at 503-543-8417. We will send you regular updates about local, state, and national immigration issues, and send out calls for action when needed.
- Visit ROP’s Immigration Fairness Resource Page for tons of useful reports, info and links.
- The ROP is a founding member of CAUSA: Oregon’s Immigrants Rights Coalition based in the Willamette Valley in Oregon.
- Reform Immigration for America Now is a national coalition at the forefront of the struggle to acheive immigration reform. The National Network for Immigrant and Refugee Rights also has lots of great analysis and information.
- Check out the work of David Bacon, a leading author and activist for immigrants and labor rights. His work highlights the reality of immigrant workers and the global causes of immigration to the US.