Make a Stock Gift

Mutual funds, stocks, and cash from an investment account can be used to support ROP!

By making a stock donation, you will get a deduction equal to the fair market value of the stock at the time of the transfer (its increased value), and avoid capital gains tax on the appreciated value of the stock.

For more information on stock gifts or other ways to support ROP, please contact us at or 503-543-8417. Our mailing address is PO Box 664 Cottage Grove, OR 97424.

Donations to Rural Organizing Project are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. Our federal tax identification number is 93-1159856.