One of the most effective ways to get the word out on Measures 66 & 67 is by reaching out to and forming alliances with our small business owner friends and neighbors. This election, corporate interests are trying to hide behind small businesses by saying, "if we have to pay our fair share, local mom and pop stores will go out of business." This is simply not true!
Small Business – Handy Tools and Fact Sheets:
- How will your small business be affected? Easy charts that tell you exactly how will pay.
- Frequently Asked Questions with all the business details
- A window sign that businesses can use to show they support tax fairness.
- Jobs –
- Studies: The Legislative Revenue Office & The Urban Institute both say the Measures will be good for Oregon and good for jobs.
- In the News: Analysis of the LRO announcement and the UI study.