We have the goal of having 25 people sign up as new Monthly Sustainers for ROP in the month of September! Become a Monthly Sustainer for ROP and help us have a steady, monthly income to stay focused on the work of building a network of more than 70 human dignity groups organizing for justice and democracy across rural Oregon! The generosity of our network of rural organizers and allies allows us to focus our work (and pivot in moments of urgent response) to ensure it is aligned with our priorities as a network.
We can’t do this important work (and more) without you:
- ROP and our partners just won a monumental victory of ending the ICE contract at NORCOR, a 4-county public jail in the Gorge!
- We have 10 amazing Rural Organizing Fellows across the state!
- Our communities are taking care of each other in so many ways during the pandemic!
- We are showing up for all our neighbors, including blocking ICE buses!
- Human Dignity Groups are supporting sustained and steadfast Black Lives Matter organizing in every corner of rural Oregon!
- We are continuing to produce and share our Rural Roots Rising podcast, by and for rural Oregonians. Have you heard our latest episode, “Taking Risks”?
- Our web of organizers continues to grow and deepen as we build and support more than 70 autonomous, volunteer-run, human dignity groups working for justice, dignity, and democracy in 33 of Oregon’s 36 counties. And it’s a very important election season and time for even more powerful neighbor-to-neighbor conversations (at a distance this year!)
AND – Thanks to one of ROP’s current Monthly Sustainers, if you sign up to give $10/month or more, you will receive a pack of Justice Postcards! This beautiful set of 10 postcards with original artwork by 8 North American artists is available as a thank you gift for new (and current!) monthly-sustaining donors of $10/month or more. Thank you!
Treat yourself AND support ROP!
Already a Monthly Sustainer at $10/month or more? We couldn’t do this work without you! Please email or call (541-799-6136) Monica if you would like to receive a set of Justice Postcards. Thank you to each one of you for supporting ROP in all the ways that you do. It takes all of us doing what we can together to make a powerful rural Oregon holding the line for justice for all!
Want to see more updates on the most current work of ROP? Click here at any time.